View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 04:20 PM   #41
stampintree
Gallery Gazer

Red Hatters are ladies over 50 who are still having a good time! Well, the group started from a poem a woman wrote about being older and wearing a red hat and purple dress. The women in these groups are very dedicated and there is jewelry, clothing, scrap book materials, stationery - LOTS of stuff! They get together for teas and well, it's a social group. If you are under 50 you can still join - you wear a pink hat and lavendar dress! From their web site:

"The Red Hat Society began as a result of a few women deciding to greet middle age with verve, humor and elan. We believe silliness is the comedy relief of life, and since we are all in it together, we might as well join red-gloved hands and go for the gusto together. Underneath the frivolity, we share a bond of affection, forged by common life experiences and a genuine enthusiasm for wherever life takes us next."

http://www.redhatsociety.com

Also HI to Theresa with an H from another H Theresa

AND I'm in Florida and I haven't seen the mini catalog yet! Wish some of you gals were my customers! Anticipation is making me NUTS!!!!!

I'll be posting my faves as soon as I see them!