View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 07:50 AM   #912
EmptyNestMom
Proud Fan Club Member

Post And I second that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapmomma View Post
Everything sounds soooo yummy...all of you are wonderful for sharing your recipes. Thank you!
I most certainly feel this way, as if you read above I tried a few just over this holiday! Some I wanted to test for goodies to make & include for children, and there's the cake too! As I written somewhere, I'm tired of baking Rum Cakes, which the neighbors all enjoy.....but..tired of them! Plus, the children in any of those families that get a rum cake, well they are left out then in my mind.

Now to try some other treats!! Oh some of the fudge versions, the caramel if I get around to might be for ME (shhh), oh, and I mentioned the pumpkin dip...and I was told to make that also now to bring for our Christmas gathering. And there are so many more..Chocolate Strawberry/Raspberry spread??? See?!?!?

The gift ideas are also just as treasured too! My hands are so HAPPY due to the lotion "potion", and heck, now I've got a brand new "I need to make these" fresh idea list that is sooo long, of holiday gifts to create.

So, Thank You to all of you for your posts - and a BIG hug to Suzy_H for starting this thread, LAST year...you gift of this has kept on giving, as the proof is right here, THIS year!

Hugs and good mornin' to all!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!