View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #905
EmptyNestMom
Proud Fan Club Member

Question Just in case anyone is interested..Updated SCS Holiday Idea document

I posted this to the other Holiday thread, and forgot to include it here. This is still the edible treats/idea document, NOT THE COOKING/BAKING ONE....

With that statement, I'm so far behind on adding in items, even the craft ideas. I've been trying to focus on the baking book/doc, however, this one is larger and seems to have more items than the last document I posted for downloading. It also might help those just jumping in, so they don't have to go search through the entire thread to locate an idea or recipe, or my document. (Which is what I am having to do, page by page, from each of the two threads for the baking recipes..)

I think we've confused the system here, LOL, as I've noticed I'm missing some info here and there, and I've tried on both threads several times to do a search for a particular idea/recipe by the name alone, and I just get an error message! Well, we are at over 1000 posts on the other thread, and probably about the same here, although I didn't check the numbers!!

OK - those interested, those new, and those who might want to take another look to then provide input on the recipe book document (as I'm using the format per say from this one being posted here, for that one as well), perhaps consider downloading it? Those new, you might find something fun that you didn't notice..or from the other thread which you've not read.

Those who've already downloaded the previous one, you can toss that now, and use this, as it has more items in it!?!?!

Those who wish to help with ANY ideas and input, please download this, as it's been buttoned up a bit since the last one (at least I tried), and it might help you, should you desire, to provide any input at all...

So, here it is.....drum roll..(ha-ha) not.....
Attached Files
File Type: doc SCS Holiday Gift Ideas '08.doc (143.0 KB, 214 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!