Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magnolia Stamps

I was hoping to see if anyone has had any experiences with this company (in Sweden). I had seen a couple of samples with their stamps and thought they were adorable. So, I went to their website, and placed an order. That order came to me within a couple of weeks (I live in Canada). I liked them so much, I decided to place another order with them.

I placed that order on September 30...it is now October 29, and I haven't received anything. I have e-mailed them 3 times to ask them if they sent my package, or if they know the status, and nobody has responded.

I had a good experience the first time, and now they will not respond to my e-mails. I feel like I've been ripped off, because I paid them money, and I didn't get anything in return. Has anyone else had an issue similar to this?

Does anyone have any advice for me?

I'm a Bella Babe!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I have never purchased from them but I do know people who have, and they are not great at answering emails etc, but although slow (this is a small company) I believe it is due to them getting stocks in rather then trying to default on your purchase, and I am sure they will eventually turn up.

Saying that I have sent stuff to my SIL in Ontario before and its taken between 4 days and 6 weeks :rolleyes: .

I hope you get your stamps soon.

Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

Default I read not too long ago...

...that they were moving so maybe that's causing a longer than usual hold-up? I hope you get your goodies soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:13 PM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

If you charged the order put a stop payment on it. I've seen these Magnolia stamps on this blog: http://www.littlecs.net/magnolia.html and I believe the owner is in Hawaii. I have no affiliation nor have I purchased from her, I just thought buying from someone in the States you might get your purchase quicker.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #5  
Mad Swapper

I have no vested interest in defending or complaining about this company. I will say though having shipped and having stuffed shipped from the UK and Europe, sometimes things get badly rerouted and stalled in countries that they shouldn't even be in and customs can reek havoc on an international shipment.

My husband used to get his Bank of Scotland statement sent to us in Los Angeles each month. Well one month it make it to us about 6 weeks late and having taken a trip to Sweden and Thailand before reaching us. How the heck it ending up in Thailand I'l never know.

We also get packages from the UK and we've had major delays from customs on both ends for no good reason.

I can't speak to why the company doesn't get back to you, but I woudl hope that you get your stamps soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Just wanted to say that I placed an order with them about two weeks ago and received my items in just under a week. A month seems like a really long time...do you think it is because it was shipped to Canada?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

I've placed several orders with them and have always received my order in a week and never had a problem. I've always been amazed at how fast I receive it since I live in Michigan.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #8  
Crimping Master

There's a new company out of the US that has offices in Canada that will ship directly to us Canadians. You have to pay in American funds but they get shipped from Canada.

I ordered from them on the weekend...we'll see when I get my goodies.

Here is the link if you're ever interested:

http://www.magnoliastamps.us/index.php

Good luck with your purchase...I hope you get them soon.

Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by simvanView Post
There's a new company out of the US that has offices in Canada that will ship directly to us Canadians. You have to pay in American funds but they get shipped from Canada.

Karen
I was just going to post this! My BFF ordered some and was very pleased with her experience.

Nancy

Southern Yankee Crafter Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 04:24 PM   #10  
Rubber Obsessor

i have ordered from them and i got my order within 5 days.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #11  
Forum Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 18 Posts

I've ordered 3 times and always get my order in under a week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by r2mckinlView Post
I was hoping to see if anyone has had any experiences with this company (in Sweden). I had seen a couple of samples with their stamps and thought they were adorable. So, I went to their website, and placed an order. That order came to me within a couple of weeks (I live in Canada). I liked them so much, I decided to place another order with them.

I placed that order on September 30...it is now October 29, and I haven't received anything. I have e-mailed them 3 times to ask them if they sent my package, or if they know the status, and nobody has responded.

I had a good experience the first time, and now they will not respond to my e-mails. I feel like I've been ripped off, because I paid them money, and I didn't get anything in return. Has anyone else had an issue similar to this?

I'm so sorry - maybe they are really, really busy or backed up due to new popularity? That is what happened with me with High Hopes - similiar not so good experience that has me with not such a happy experience either and not wanting to order ever again (sad, really, I adore their stamp images)
It took me forever to get my order and lots of run around and unprofessional way of handling it from the company when they did reply, but that's just me - I'm sure there are 1,000 good orders to 1 bad.

I really hope you get your stamps soon. If you ever want to order new ones, Summer at Roses on Paper is a wonderful, terrific site and a super nice person to deal with. I had my order from Hawaii to Florida in 3 days and excellent commuication to boot.
Best of luck and crossing my fingers that you get your stamps!

I'm so sorry - I have had a similiar not soo good exerience with High Hopes but not with the company you mentioned. I bought Magnolias from Summer at Roses on paper

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #13  
Insane Embellisher

Like Kelly, I had the same experience with High Hopes - twice. With Magnolia, it's a hit and miss sometimes I get my orders after 1 week, sometimes in 2 weeks. Maybe it's the Swedish post? My latest experience is that my friend in Sweden sent me mail September 23-24 and I still haven't received mail as of this writing. It's been more than a month :( I'm still waiting and keeping my fingers crossed that I get them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #14  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Hi again...I posted above...mentioning the US Company that ships to Canada.

I ordered from them on Saturday and I received my stamps today. They shipped from BC to Ontario and I paid $3.00 for shipping. My order was $48.00.

I had to pay in US funds but they are here...that was FAST!

Not that this helps your situation because I would be frustrated as well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 12:51 PM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

I ordered from the US company and messed up my order. I sent an e-mail and Diane got back to me within a few hours (I e-mailed 9am my time , 6am their time). Anyway, she fixed my mess up and said that they'd ship out tomorrow. I am so excited for my first ever Magnolias!!!! I think that is some pretty awesome service.

www.magnoliastamps.us/index.php

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2008, 10:41 AM   #16  
Mad Swapper

The US magnolia store is owned by the Scor-Pal lady...I've had excellent customer service from her both times I've ordered from the Scor-Pal website.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2008, 01:47 PM   #17  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Sorry about your problem with them.

Oh, boy! I have 3 stamps coming from them. I hope this is not the beginning of problems with that company. :-(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #18  
Crimping Master

Default Magnolias

Another super site is http://rosesonpaper.com. I always receive my stamps in less than a week and her prices are competitive!

Marsha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2008, 03:04 PM   #19  
Gabfest Goddess

There's no figuring the postal systems! I had an order mailed Priority from Verve on Monday, still no stamps. It has taken a fun tour of the country, however, according to the tracking info. It is in my state now, at least. Hopefully I will get it soon!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2008, 05:11 PM   #20  
Kookie Creator

Here`s a website for magnolia stamps
http://rosesonpaper.com/magnolia-sta...age=10&sort=1a
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2008, 07:46 PM   #21  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by simvanView Post

Karen
I have ordered from here (Magnolia-liscious)and it was very quick.

However, I ordered the Magnolia club on the 4th, (from Magnolia) and my order still says that it hasn't cleared the bank. This is frustrating, because I do not spend money I don't have. They should be able to tell in seconds if the money is there. I have emailed them several times and have not received a response. I guess I won't get annoyed until they have my money. Right now, I don't have the stamps, but they don't have the money.

About the High Hopes issue: I do know that they are suffering from growing pains, and I'm pretty sure that they will get control of the situation shortly. Even STAMPIN' UP! has gone through growing pains and snafus. It happens!
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2008, 07:28 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Absolutely, High Hopes was even featured recently in craft magazines and really flourishing as a company, and I'm happy for them. But I also think you need to update website information to reflect that, answer emails with honesty and not "pass the buck" and when asked very polite, simple questions, unprofessional and unethical responses are uncalled for. Based on that, I will most likely not order from them again, and it's sad -- I loved the images they have. But I am only one person and know that my voice isn't heard and it doesn't make one bit of difference. Sad, really.

I am pleased as punch to see the Magnolias popping up in so many places now! They are listening to our cheers and jumps for joy.

To the origial OP, I hope you have gotten your order by now and you are inking up your new stamps!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 02:11 PM   #23  
Matboard Maniac

Location: This year is a pretty little place at the edge of a snowy mountain.

Did you receive your stamps? I ordered from that same company without realizing that people were having problems with them. It has been over a eweek now and when I click on the status of my order it says that it is waitng for bank authorization but the money was already been taken out of my account a week ago. I have tried emailing them but have not received any response. I am very worried because I purchased a large order over $100 and I don't want to lose that money.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #24  
Polyshrink Goddess

Question Magnolias

WOW,
Thanks for all the responses. I did check the US Magnolia website (Magnolia-licious), and I think it would be MUCH easier to order form there, but their prices are WAYYYYY higher than the Swedish location.

I have not received the order, but I suspect that they never processed it. I wouldn't mind so much if they just said they were having trouble, or something. But the fact that I have e-mailed them several times wih no response, and that it the annoying thing. Not too sure. Maybe I should give them one more try before I decide to boycott.

I'm a Bella Babe!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

I'm sorry you are having problems! I've ordered several times from the UK site and received almost all of my orders within a week. I think one of the orders took around 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #26  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I have not received the order, but I suspect that they never processed it.
Has your credit card been charged at all? Did you receive the confirmation email when your order was placed? (Just curious.) If they haven't charged your card but you did receive the confirmation email, then I'm with you that they just have processed the order yet. Maybe the manufacturer is behind or something? But I agree that a month seems like a long time. I'm not sure what the timeframe is on mail from the UK to Canada is. I've had some mail set to me from Canada that took around a month to get to me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

I've had mixed experiences with Magnolia. Most of the time they are REALLY quick, a time or two I've had my stamps within a week. For shipping from Sweden to Canada that is absolutely amazing... I don't always get that quick of delivery from WITHIN Canada. The first time took FOREVER. It eventually did come, but I think it was close to 6 weeks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #28  
Cardstock Collector

Default Also having problems with my order..

Hello,
I also placed an order thru the Magnolia web site in Sweden. I have never ordered international and was nervous to begin with. I love the stamps and had not discovered the US sites yet. I have been checking the status of my order and everytime it states 'waiting for bank authorization'. The thing is,
it has/was deducted from my bank account last week. I have emailed them several times with no response. Now I am really nervous...it was a rather big chunk of change that I spent. I guess I will just keep my fingers, legs, and anythng else that I can cross, crossed! Since then, I have discovered the
magnolia stamps web site ( scor-pal ) and have been very happy with the
service and communication.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #29  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just a thought...maybe due to the credit crisis going on worldwide they are having problems getting the credit card payment authorized?? But still...they should answer emails. I hope you get your stamps soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #30  
Insane Embellisher

I do agree customer service is not their forte. They never reply to their emails. This is my nth time to order and so far all my orders arrive. The most I had to wait was 3 weeks. The latest order I made was on 11-3, they shipped 11-6, and I received them 11-14 (but I'm in Asia). I do not know what the shipping time is going to the US but my guess is your stamps are in the mail.
They have also just started shipping out their Winter Kits and am planning to move to a new bigger warehouse in the Middle of December. Maybe one of those reasons are the cause of the delay? HTH.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 03:37 AM   #31  
Matboard Maniac

I ordered from Magnolia on the 6th of October and my order has not progressed from "Waiting for bank authorization". I've emailed them three times with no response. I am very frustrated with this company and for a first time order it does not give me a good impression at all. I'm happy to wait if there is a delay, but I'd love it if they would just let me know what's going on. It's the lack of communication that bugs me more than having to wait so long for my order. I doubt I will order from them again.

My gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #32  
Stampin' Fool

I have never ordered from Magnolia so I can't comment on that. But I am extremely concerned because I just placed an order last week from High Hopes, and am dissapointed to hear that their customer service/communication is lacking. They are Christmas images and I do need them soon. I emailed to see if my order has shipped and haven't gotten a response yet. The money was taken from my account so I'm hoping it is on it's way...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Default Isn't customer service part of credability

I wouldn't be pleased either if a company wouldn't answer emails.
Is it something they don't do in Sweden, I'm sure she has ordered from
companies to know the significance of customer satisfaction and
communication

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilianView Post
I do agree customer service is not their forte. They never reply to their emails. This is my nth time to order and so far all my orders arrive. The most I had to wait was 3 weeks. The latest order I made was on 11-3, they shipped 11-6, and I received them 11-14 (but I'm in Asia). I do not know what the shipping time is going to the US but my guess is your stamps are in the mail.
They have also just started shipping out their Winter Kits and am planning to move to a new bigger warehouse in the Middle of December. Maybe one of those reasons are the cause of the delay? HTH.

my avatar: (such desparation), Dear God, if you can't make me thin; make my
friends fat"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 08:06 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

Unfortunately, it seems that the Magnolia people in Sewden do not answer emails. I also emailed them and received no response. However, my stamps DID arrive right after that. It took about 10 days.

NOW I am waiting for my order from High Hopes, which I see here also seems to have delays in shipping. Some of what I ordered is Christmas stamps, so I hope they get here soon!:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 08:20 AM   #35  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftymelView Post
I have never ordered from Magnolia so I can't comment on that. But I am extremely concerned because I just placed an order last week from High Hopes, and am dissapointed to hear that their customer service/communication is lacking. They are Christmas images and I do need them soon. I emailed to see if my order has shipped and haven't gotten a response yet. The money was taken from my account so I'm hoping it is on it's way...
My High Hopes order was long in coming. HOWEVER, when I emailed an inquiry, I received a lovely and timely response. Furthermore, there were several, a very generous several, free stamps in my order. HH is growing quickly, and I was told they would be getting some extra help. I am more than satisfied with how my transaction was handled, and I will order from them again!

Please keep in mind that there is a huge notice on their main page stating that they will be taking a holiday. They include the exact dates when they will and will not be shipping.

Magnolia Sweden took over a month, and never responded to ANY of my several inquiries. I thought my order was lost. Then about six weeks later, it showed up. I will not order from them again. I did get excellent service from Magnolia-liscious (or whatever it's called).
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 08:28 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

I believe Diana from Scor Pal carries them and she's awesome!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #37  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargirlView Post
My High Hopes order was long in coming. HOWEVER, when I emailed an inquiry, I received a lovely and timely response. Furthermore, there were several, a very generous several, free stamps in my order. HH is growing quickly, and I was told they would be getting some extra help. I am more than satisfied with how my transaction was handled, and I will order from them again!

Please keep in mind that there is a huge notice on their main page stating that they will be taking a holiday. They include the exact dates when they will and will not be shipping.

Magnolia Sweden took over a month, and never responded to ANY of my several inquiries. I thought my order was lost. Then about six weeks later, it showed up. I will not order from them again. I did get excellent service from Magnolia-liscious (or whatever it's called).
Thanks Carla,
I did receive a very nice email from them today explaining their current situation. I will say I was very pleased with their response and was even given the option of expediting my order (at my expense of course) and I did take it. I just really need some of the images very soon. Their response and customer service speaks volumes in my book! I will definately order from them again...

It's their darn design team!!!! Such gorgeous creations I tell ya!!! Can't resist!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #38  
Glitter Guru

I ordered my Magnolia winter kit a LONG time ago, & while I see others already have theirs, mine hasn't even shipped. I ordered from them one other time, a couple of months ago, & was very pleased ~~ it took about a week from the time I ordered to the day the day I received them. So I had no qualms about ordering the kit. Don't know if I'll order from them again, I may also stick with Diana.

Feel free to call Tina at High Hopes about your order. Yes they did get slammed with orders recently but I thought she said she was catching up. Don't forget they are in Canada. It takes me a couple of weeks to get my stamps, & I'm just across the border in Wisconsin (Ok, I may not be RIGHT across the border. My Canadian geography is pretty sad). But I am usually one of the last dt members to get her stamps. I haven't figured out the PO yet, lol!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2008, 04:01 PM   #39  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilwaukeeMommyView Post
I ordered my Magnolia winter kit a LONG time ago, & while I see others already have theirs, mine hasn't even shipped.
I just got mine the other day so I'm guessing yours is on its way. I never received a shipping notice, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #40  
Glitter Guru

Thanks for letting me know. I just checked today, the link that says "track your order" & it said Not Shipped. I'm going to have to start pouting soon ;)
Reply With Quote Likes