View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #885
EmptyNestMom
Proud Fan Club Member

Wink Special requests are accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniejo View Post
Ok, to try this again. Lost my last reply. I think any of the fonts you picked are fine. I prefer the 13 font because of document size. The 16 font would behoove me for reading. : ) I need to share my caramel corn and peanut brittle recipes. Note to self....think of this stuff while you are at home, not at work. : )
I'd be more than happy to create a document in both sizes for you. One in the smaller font size, if you're concerned about the printing of this. The other one I can create in the larger font size for you. THEN if you realize there is a recipe that you really seem to like, you can print just that recipe, and have it in a file/box, or however you'd choose. Or simply just the larger font for the ease of reading it on your computer. THAT part wouldn't be tough at all!

So, once it's all completed (I'm sure I'll be making changes even then when I find mistakes), I'll post to the thread, and you can send me a PM if you'd like me to e-mail you a copy in the larger font as well! You're not the only one who's mentioned to me that reading the larger font would be easier

AND please, don't FORGET (that note to self above) to include your recipes here! I'm sure they will be enjoyed by many!!

~Barbara~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!