View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #4095
Laura Sharp
Glitter Queen

I would like to say that if you've ever read your Bible you would know why people died in consentration camps. But since it doesn't seem like you do let me tell you. When Adam and Eve were in the garden of eden, satan tempted Eve and she choose to eat of the fruit that she was forbidden to eat, therefore she choose to sin and Adam choose to eat of the fruit also, giving Satan control over this world, and one day when Jesus returns (read Revelation) he will take control back over this world. We choose to sin and do evil and evil people have rules this world too long. Many times in scriptures also God told his chosen people, Israel, to turn from their evil ways and follow him and they turned away from him and he allowed many of them to be killed in one way or another. But God loves Israel and the Jewish people they are alway referred to as his special people. One day he will return and give them all another chance to believe that he is the true Messiah and one day, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. And you will either go to heaven or hell. The choice is up to you. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, and if you don't believe that then you will spend eternity in hell. I suggest getting out your Bible and finding out the truth for you until it's too late. And in heaven there will be no more consentration camps, no more killing, no more sickness, no more tears, etc. It's going to be a wonderful place. Hope to see you there.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!