View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #4093
Laura Sharp
Glitter Queen

Default Atheists ans Agnostics

Is this a joke? Haven't you ever read your Bible? I have attended church all my life and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I have studied the Bible for about 14 years now and have found it all to be true. Everything that God promised, he fulfilled. I hate to hear about those who don't believe in God after all He has done for me/and even you. He even sent His son Jesus to die on a cross 2008ish years ago so that our sins can be forgiven. Alls we need to do is have faith in Him and believe in our hearts that he sent his son here on earth to die for us, and pray a simple prayer to ask him to come into our hearts. Your in a lose/lose situation. If you believe there is no God you will spend eternity in hell when you die. If I'm right, I'll spend eternity in heaven. Read about it in the Bible. Why do you think this is even year 2008? Because we started counting the years since Jesus Christ was born. Do you think we would just change the way we numbered the years for no reason? Alls I have to say is that Satan has you so blinded!!! He comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Christ came so we can have everlasting life. Just one time, one!, before you go to bed tonight, pray that if there really is a God out there that he would reveal himself to you. Watch, he will. He loves you and has a wonderful plan for each life that turns to him and follows him. I'll even say a prayer for you too. He is the only true way in this life.

Prayers go out to you and all who read this thread.
God is real. Get out your Bible and find out the truth.

Laura
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!