View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:40 AM   #37
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

A couple of thoughts here: I'm all about consolidation (my goal is to be able to take all my "stuff" with me in an RV and hit the road), so it makes sense to me to be able to store my wheels (unmounted) the same way I do my other stamps (I never mount any of them). Also, there are MANY times I just want a portion of the image on the wheel, and it's SO much easier to find and ink that portion if the stamp is flat. Also easier to ink the whole wheel, and to clean it...

I'm keeping one wheel of each size and the handles for both, and plan to put Tack 'n' Peel (Tsukineko - I got mine at JoAnn's) on them. That way, if I ever do want to use the wheel stamp as a wheel, I can, and meanwhile I can stick anything to it and roll a background, etc. - think lace, mesh, string, etc., etc... - unlimited possibilities!

I've already started on the un-mounting project - 7 down, 28 to go! (It goes REALLY fast, I just haven't done it yet). I'm sure I'll be less likely to forget them now, so I'm equally sure I'll use them more!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!