View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #10
debzi333
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Little Love Bugs View Post
Okay, here is a picture of the two side by side. The BS is larger, but I don't find it to be inconvenient at all. The Wizard measures @ 7"x11", the BS 8.25"x14".

I LOVE my Wizard and ONLY bought the BS because my crafting has been happening at night lately and the Wizard has the ratchet noise. It's not that loud but I have a 1 1/2 year old who is a light sleeper and I'm right outside her bedroom door.

The BS works well (nice and smooth), however, I personally like how the Nesties work with the Wizard better than the BS. There was a learning curve with the BS since I was so used to the Wizard (I've had it 2.5 years now), and I'm still tinkering to get it perfect. I like the fact that the Wizard is metal and is STURDY. The BS is sturdy too, but in a hard plastic sort of way...if that makes sense.

I hope I covered everything, I have a LOUD household right now...kids are going nuts and DH(drummer) is practicing double bass next to me! Gotta love them!
You will need to get an embossing mat w/the BS, but otherwise it will come with everything you need to use the Nesties.

Hope this helps!

Oh thanks so much!! I think you have cemented my choice.. The only troubling thing that I heard today from my LSS is that the new wizard has been recalled due to troubles with the racheting / gears.. does anyone know much about that?? She said it is really difficult to use - the new red one... I was hoping any that I can find for sale would be non recalled products.. I guess it is best I call the online seller. Sadly, I can only think of one place in my city that carries the Wizard - so I reduced to purchasing on line!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!