Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-01-2008, 04:39 AM   #81  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa fosterView Post
Uh oh, I have to admit this...I spent 1,000 this last month on SU stuff from the new and mini catalogs(Not that I do this every month...heaven's no!) But my point is, I also bought some stuff from other stamp companies as well, so I can totally see spending 3K a month, because believe me, I still had to do some serious narrowing down on my orders...
Maybe I do have a problem, an addiction, but let me tell you, stamping/scrapbooking helps me so much on a personal level...(my kids are both in Iraq, I have a mega stressful job, blah blah blah) So maybe this is Katie's angle too...I mean really, I would be stressed if I saw my Husband jumping up and down on Oprah's couch! *Oh Tom, Pleeeze Stooooppppp!!!*
LOL
I would SO need stamping/ scrapbooking therapy too. Just think how much aggression you can get out just by hammering eyelets. ;)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2008, 06:16 AM   #82  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Didn't the article say she made other craft thigs as well?

My first $3000 would go to redoing my room! Rosie O has a small room set asdie from her house doesn't she? I know I've seen the inside in a magazine - it is too die for! All her kids use it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2008, 07:15 AM   #83  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenDragonLadyView Post
I was going to ask if she needed one! :mrgreen:

I was wondering the same thing!?!?!?!?! Man, wouldn't a SU demo or CM consultant love to have her as a customer!!! ;) I know she would make my day/month/year for an order like that!!!

Jennik
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2008, 07:25 AM   #84  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazorkayView Post

My first $3000 would go to redoing my room! Rosie O has a small room set asdie from her house doesn't she? I know I've seen the inside in a magazine - it is too die for! All her kids use it
Um....Rosie has a small craft "house", I think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #85  
Kookie Creator

Actually, I believe Rosie O'Donnell has a small *house* devoted to crafting separate from her home she lives in. A while back there was a thread about this and there are pictures on her blog as I recall. Of course, she has written a kids' craft book so maybe it's all a tax write off for her. It kind of puts a devoted craft room in perspective though lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazorkayView Post

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #86  
Insane Embellisher

ya know...I don't think even someone with endless money supply could keep buying $3000 of supplies very long! maybe the first several months...she was buying organizational...storage stuff...Then one month she whipped out the SU catalog...buying most everything in it for her $3000. But after that...can you imagine how many hours she must spend on line looking for stuff???? To order $3000/mo at $10/wack would take a REALLY long time. I could handle a $300 order once or twice a month....but it wouldn't take too long to run out of stuff I WANT to buy. Even if she bought all the equipment...like the circuit, bind it all....that's all done one month...then what to buy???

welll, I'd sure like to have the problem of how to spend the money...at least for a few months!

kathy
Reply With Quote Likes