View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #227
BALLYA1
Glitter Queen

The funny thing is, I finally got ONE reply from you today only after posting here. I can't imagine why your other TWO replies didn't get to me even after several days but this one miraculously did get to me the same day sent? I've sent you THREE pms, posted twice in your B/S/T with no response until I posted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraps2share View Post
Lynn,

I have PM'd you TWICE since you paid for your items....after I held them for the month waiting for you to pay for the items (a courtesy to you as per your request) Yes, you did do this and I do appreciate that but I did send you a $10 deposit although you requested a $5 deposit. The two pms you sent me should still be in your sent folder, can you forward them to me?

I have been dealing on Splitcoast stampers since 2006. I have sold and SUCCESSFULLY shipped to all of the following:

Ambis
just1morestamp
stampinwannabe
luvallthisstampin
misssarah
a_place_for_ink
alanaisu
ppofct
DianneHenry
KristaTracy
linrob
melv
katie018075
badmonkey
nurseglenda57
andra
jkarkansas

**Just to name a few**

I also am a RELIABLE ebay seller and my user name is: scraps2share Well, I am glad to here this.

Your items shipped from Canada on Sept 02 following your payment on the Saturday (again after holding the items on reserve as per your request so you could make payment at the end of the month) Again, I did pay a $10 deposit and not just the $5 deposit you asked for.

Items were shipped regular mail as per my post on the listing. shipping was $22 and some change...you were charged $20 only.

Items coming regular mail from Canada to the US generally take 7-21 BUSINESS days as per Canada Post. IF the item is stopped at the border and held up due to customs, CP advises that items can take up to 6 WEEKS to arrive to their destinations.

In regards to your PM, I did indeed receive all of them and promptly replied to each letting you know of this....now WHY you did not receive my PM's I do not know. I have had lost pm's in the past and perhaps this is what happened. I check my emails daily and have found that I often receive notice of PM's MANY days after they have been sent. You could have emailed me through the paypal payment OR through my email link HERE on SPS I just don't understand how you received all of my pms and replied to them immediately but I received none until today. And like I've already stated, I posted on your B/S/T with no respond. As for you telling me that I could have emailed you throught Paypal? What you don't seem to understand is that I was leaving that for last resort as to not make a stink with Paypal...

Please note that I am a honest and a reliable seller, which should you wish to confirm would be advised by any of the names above.
Well, anywhoo... I'm glad that we finally have communication again. Understand why I was concerned. All I had asked for initially was a response. After almost three weeks of nothing, you can appreciate my concern as would anyone else.

Thanks