Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #153
Master of All Things Big Shot
militarystampingmom's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 3,393
Send a message via Yahoo to militarystampingmom Send a message via Skype™ to militarystampingmom

Originally Posted by 1stclassnana View Post
Forgive me if this question has been asked...this is a very long thread. On various blogs I see recipes for die-cut sandwiches depending on what machine you are using. For using Nestabilities with the Big Shot, part of the sandwich calls for acrylic mats. Do these come with the Big this just another name for the cutting mats?
Yep they are the same!

Standard Cutting Pads come in a set of 2. They come with the Big Kick and the Big Shot. They are Acrylic mats so they may be referred to as such.

Hugs and Blessings
militarystampingmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote