View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 01:16 PM   #13
rrmueller
Matboard Maniac

Default Response to Paid Gallery

Let me first state that having discovered this site a few months back I immediately paid to become a fan member and support the up keep and growth. I am not opposed to this as I know how much it costs (having worked in the software industry previously) and the wonderful service this site provides. I know of no other site that is as useful to me in my business as a SU! demonstrator for ideas, creative outlet, great discussions, etc. You all are wonderful.

That said, having read through your proposal I only have one question; 1) only fan club members can upload pictures to the site? This is the only area I don't agree with simply because it will limit my exposure to everyones creative and beautiful cards. I am of the philosophy "the more the merrier" as it relates to seeing everyones cards, scrapbook pages, etc.

I do support a paid site though due to limited incomes, etc I wonder if there can't be different membership fees that give you access to different areas of the site (such as how the fan club works now)?

I totally support you all - you have created an amazing site and have become an invaluable resourse to many demos. Thanks for all you do and please know I will continue to pay for my membership and support SCS in their efforts to create a better experience for me.

You all are much loved!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!