View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 04:34 AM   #79
lucasmom
Inking Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomanystamps View Post
I think the purpose of this thread was to give credit to the wonderful transactions we have all had and the people who are responsible for that great experience.

What I'm starting to see now is questions about current trades or purchases that are not going well. Do we need to set up a thread for questions from sellers and buyers for that purpose?

Just a thought...............

Donna
I think it is a good idea to have a separate thread to post Q & A's about current trades and purchases, or to 'air' grievances. Yes, you are right in that I started this thread to list/give credit to sellers who have come through; and to share experiences folks have had with the GOOD transactions they've had. Not to discredit those who are having a difficult time with their transactions, but I also think it's a good idea to keep the questions / negative comments on another thread. (Please?..........) Otherwise, this thread will start going downhill, and we may end up going down a tangent of page upon page upon page of Q & A's or negative / complaint posts (and these things tend to feed off each other). I wouldn't want this thread to get pulled because of the potential of people attacking one another on this message board.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!