View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
Misermom
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: I don't stamp, I just talk about stamping on the internet!
Default JUN08VSBNB - 3 Minute Tour

3 Minute Tour

♪Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
a tale of a fateful trip,
that started from this tropic port,
aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
the Skipper brave and sure,
five passengers set sail that day,
for a three hour tour,
a three hour tour. ♫

We all know how THAT boat ride turned out! The passengers were forced to survive on a tropical island with only what they had with them. We're going to do something similar by loading up a "life raft" of supplies to use on our scrapbook layout in this challenge! Join us

The Rules

1) You should clear off your scrappin' area at this point. (That's the hardest part, I know!)
2) You need to set a timer for 3 minutes and you have exactly 3 minutes to gather up your photos, tools, papers, and every item that you want to use on your scrapbook page. Don't forget adhesive! (Make a "life raft" spot and put all of those items together there.)
3) When the timer goes off, you must quit gathering. Now you have made it to your desert island and have to scrap with only what you have.
4) Set another timer for 57 minutes. You now have 57 minutes to create a scrapbook page with your gathered items from your life raft. Don't cheat! You CAN'T use anything else except what was in your gathered pile!! Hope you survive!

Below is a look at my “pile” of scavenged supplies. Oops! I forgot any kind of journaling marker! So, that’s why my sample layout only has “creative” journaling made with Simply Scrappin’ kit stickers.
Attached Thumbnails
3-minute-tour-r-2-.jpg   3-minute-tour-l-2-.jpg   life.jpg  

Last edited by Misermom; 06-21-2008 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: added punctuation
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!