View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 06:02 AM   #28
sassyat30
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pblair38 View Post
I will pay ANY amount of money to have someone cut my boys' hair. I cannot cut hair for the life of me.

DH's hair is about 1/2 inch long (in the spots where he HAS hair) and he cuts it himself with the clippers and a guard, then I trim the back and behind his ears with the smaller trimmer.

But the boys - no way! That is one area where I splurge. I swear to you - the thing that scared me the most about having boys was their hair. Even though my oldest is 5, I still have a hard time telling the stylist what to do. He has a couple of different textures in his hair, two cowlicks, and a funky swirl at the crown. And I HATE the look of little boys with buzz cuts (sorry - I mean no offense!) - it just has negative connotations that it would take me awhile to explain.

I have taken my sons to a few different places, but our favorite by far is the one where they get to watch a video while their hair is cut. With tip, it's $20/kid, but money well spent, in my book.

Penny
No offense taken, Penny.

And when I say buzz cut, I don't mean a military style...just a much shorter style than he normally has for the summer.

My son also has a cowlick right in the front of his hair, so we've had to work with that. LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!