by Eva Dobilas
Add sparkle to your image with twinkling H2O's.
- Twinkling H2O’s ,Apple Blossom, Olive Vine, African Jade, Guatemalan Green, Sunburst used here
- Small water bottle
- Paint brushes
- Small cup for water
- White Embellishiments, Petaloo Color Me Crazy flowers and Butterflies used here
- Versamark Embossing Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Stamps, JustRite Papercrafts Lace Background Stamp and What Defines us used here
- Ink, Ranger Distress ink (Vintage Photo and Tea Dye) and black Archiver Ink used here
- Embellishments to finish your project
Using Versamark ink and white embossing powder emboss background stamp onto white card stock, than cut around the image.
Add water to the little pots of Twinkling H2O’s and stir them with a brush to activate them. Paint over the Lace Background stamp with Twinkling H2O (Apple Blossom used here).
To prepare the flowers and leaf spray them generously with water till they are soaked. Paint each of the flowers with the colors you want to use. Make sure all petals are painted.
When you are finished painting the flowers and leaf, they will be flat. Don’t worry, once you dry them, they will perk up.
Dry the flowers and leaf with a heat gun. While drying them mold the flowers with your hand, so they won’t look flat, but more like a realistic flower. Add little pearls to some of them.
Spray one of the Petaloo Color Me Crazy butterflies with water and paint. African Jade, Guatemalan Green and Sunburst colors were used here.
Use your background, flowers and butterfly to create a card.