by Amy Lee
Create a masked scene in a frame for a stamp 'selfie'!
- Masking paper (Inkadinkado Masking Paper used)
- White cardstock
- Die cut machine (Sizzix Big Shot used)
- Polaroid frame die or rectangle and nesting square dies (Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Photo Frames Dies used)
- Stamps of critters or people and scenic elements (Mama Elephant Tandem Ride and My Favorite Things London Mouse used)
- Coloring medium of choice (Copic marker used here)
- Compatible ink (Momento Tuxedo Black used here)
- Dimensional foam tape
- Other supplies as needed to complete the card
Die cut frames from masking paper and white cardstock. Set aside the latter.
Apply the frame mask onto white cardstock.
Stamp a critter or person in black ink. Make sure the body is hanging outside the frame to imitate a selfie photo.
To add a friend, mask the first image and stamp another image over it.
Mask the second image, and stamp the background with scenic images.
Remove the masks and color the panel.
Trim the image to the size of the frame. Adhere the white cardstock frame on top of the scene using foam tape.
Use the finished selfie to complete a card or other project.