Shaker Money Holder
by Vicki Parson
Make a clear shaker pouch for a cash gift.
- Plastic Stamp Storage Sleeve (approx. 8.5” x 5.75”)
- Fuse Tool, if available (if using Fuse Tool, you will need a thick cardboard for underlayment protection.)
- Strong double-sided tape (Red Liner Tape used here, as well as Xyron Sticker Maker)
- Shaker contents (sequins and seed beads used here)
- Other supplies as needed to complete the project
Take the clear plastic storage sleeve and cut off the envelope flap at the 7” mark on the paper trimmer.
Fold the plastic sleeve in half on the long side.
Use a bone folder to make a good crease.
Open up the plastic sleeve and insert shaker contents. Distribute the shaker contents on each side of fold line.
Seal the edges to form the pocket. (You can use strong tape in place of the Fuse Tool.)
Line strong tape around the top of the pocket opening to attach a ribbon embellishment.
Embellish the pouch as desired.
You can use a Xyron Machine to make stickers out of your stamped images to attach to the front of the pocket.
Complete the project and tuck some cash inside for a special holiday gift.