Pop-Up Accordion Card
by Kyla Maestas
Create an impressive pop-up card that is sure to get a wow!
- 5 ½ x 4 ¼ piece of cardstock for base (Rose Red)
- 5 ¼ x 8 ¼ piece of cardstock for card (Regal Rose)
- 2- 4x4 piece of cardstock for accordian (Chocolate Chip)
- 4x4 piece of cardstock for accordian (Rose Red)
- 6x6 cardstock for accordian (Whisper White)
- Coluzzle© (Cutting Blade, Cutting Mat and Circle Template)
- 12x12 Paper Cutter
- Sticky Strip™
- Ribbon (optional)
Using your 2- 4x4 pieces of cardstock (Chocolate Chip) and 4x4 piece of cardstock (Rose Red) cut 3 circles using Coluzzle™. All 3 circles should be the same size.
Fold circles in half.
Using your 12x12 paper cutter, cut 2 slits in each circle and fold as shown.
Take two folded circles and adhere them back-to-back with Sticky Strip™, making sure to not adhere slits to other pieces.
Repeat this step adding the third circle to the group in the same way.
Using your 6x6 cardstock and the Coluzzle™ cut 3 semi-circles, all 3 should be the same size.
Adhere semi-circles to slits on large circles.
Adhere accordion into 5 ½ x 8 ¼ card using Sticky Strip.
Tie Ribbon around card front and back of card.
Adhere card to 5 ½ x 4 ¼ card piece of cardstock for base.