by Makeesha Byl
Create a sweet little basket to hold Easter eggs or other small treats.
- One 4 3/4" x 7 3/4" piece of cardstock for basket base
- One 1" x 11" piece of cardstock for basket handle
- One 1 1/2" x 15" piece of patterned paper to decorate basket base
- One 7/8" x 11" piece of patterned paper to decorate basket handle
- Scoring Tool
- Two large brads
- Stamps, Ink and additional cardstock to decorate the basket
- Tissue Paper
- Easter Eggs
Adhere the patterned paper strip on the center of your cardstock strip.
Score your 4 3/4" x 7 3/4" piece of cardstock at 1 1/2" on each side.
Cut the cardstock at the two scored lines on either side of the long length of cardstock.
Add adhesive to the outside four corners of cardstock.
Prefold your score lines, remove the adhesive backing and assemble your basket.
Decorate the outside of your box.
Punch a large hole with your Crop-a-Dile and also an inch up from either end of your handle, making sure to line everything up.
Use a large brad to attach the handle to both ends of the basket.
Place tissue paper into the box base and then add Easter eggs.