a note from
Stamp-n-Storage

imageAt last, a paper crafter's longing for efficient storage meets her demand for something functional and beautiful.

Stamp-n-Storage is thrilled to announce a brand new product concept dedicated to organizing your stamps, inks, papers and accessories in style with a beautiful, heirloom-quality solid oak desk that is made in the USA. This roll-top desk has been designed around the needs of today's stamper/paper crafter with several customization options available for the drawer spaces.

You are invited to stop by Stamp-n-Storage's Member Company Forum and take a video tour of this exciting new product line.

Splitcoast occasionally runs news stories and items of interest from our member companies that we believe you'll find informative or entertaining. Visit our Member Company forums to learn more about some of our favorite paper crafting companies.

Posted by: Lori Craig on Sep 24, 13 | 4:32 am

COMMENTS

This looks just like the desk I have in a spare room that I'm using for my craft supplies :) While I don't have room for two such desks, the new roll-top from Stamp-n-Storage has given me some ideas of how I can organize my things more effectively. If I could swap out the middle section just under the roll-top, I would!

hannelorie | Sep 24, 13 | 7:14 am

I would LOVE to offer my services to give this baby a test run! ;) LOL What a BEAUTIFUL piece of furniture!!! YAY StampnStorage!!!!

KelliJo | Sep 24, 13 | 4:11 pm

Do you ship to Vancouver Island in Canada? If so, how much?

Margaret | Sep 24, 13 | 5:06 pm

I would like a preview of the desk, please.

June Stiegmann | Sep 27, 13 | 2:00 pm

Hi June - if you click the link above to their member company forum, there is a video link there you can watch a full preview :)

Lydia | Sep 27, 13 | 2:07 pm

This is beautiful! And holds a lot more than you'd think when you see inside the drawers and whats behind the roll-top! Great job

Karen Thede | Oct 05, 13 | 12:36 pm

When I saw this it immediately caught my eye. I have a roll top desk in my craft room. It mainly serves as my computer center and houses my electronic cutter in the bottom left drawer which is wonderful but this takes organization to a whole new height. And what a perfect way to make use of compact space and have it fit in with home decor too.

Kate Creasey | Oct 06, 13 | 6:38 am