Splitcoast welcomes Our Daily Bread Designs

They are no stranger to Splitcoaststampers, and we are pleased to welcome Our Daily Bread Designs to the Member Company program to kick off the New Year. Stop by their new forum and give them a hearty SCS hello.

Posted by: Lori Craig on Dec 31, 09 | 8:25 am

COMMENTS

I love your products, especially your stamps. I've sent for two kits now. I check your forum often. Thanks for your designs and your members inspirations.

Tina Norton

tina norton | Dec 31, 09 | 1:10 pm

Welcome Kelley and your crew at Our Daily Bread. So wonderful to see you here part of SCS!

bensarmom | Dec 31, 09 | 3:50 pm

So glad to have you as a member company. Your stamps are awesome and very inspiring. Happy New Year!!!!

SpunkySchulz | Dec 31, 09 | 9:19 pm

I love your stamps. I made 130 Christmas cards this season from them and have used them for First Communion and other religious occasions.

Mary Ann Traina | Jan 01, 10 | 6:51 am

So glad you have joined. We can always use religious stamps. I use yours more than any stamps I have. Everyone I send them to wants to know where I found them, and wants me to make them some. I am president of our church united women's group. (KUMW) So I will ware mine out. GOD BLESS

Patricia Watson | Jan 01, 10 | 8:30 am

Welcome to a Great company! I have ordered many times and have always been satisfied with both service and product. God Bless!!!

Judi Dauphin | Jan 01, 10 | 6:02 pm

I love your stamps as well! I organized a card ministry at my church (The SONshine Sisters) where we meet each Monday, make cards and mail them to those in need (i.e. get well, sympathy, thinking of you). It would not be as successful without your stamps. May God continue to inspire you!!

Debi Pinson | Jan 02, 10 | 10:45 am

Welcome to SCS. I just recently found your web site a few months ago and love it. I ordered a few sets and am so pleased. Very prompt shipping and great quality stamps. I am so glad you are now part of the SCS community.

Janet | Jan 03, 10 | 5:09 am

I, too, just found you recently. Glad to see you here, and looking forward to seeing you.

lynda (Joyfulstamper) | Jan 03, 10 | 9:42 am

so happy for you. Can't wait to see what follows.

JustCallMeNana | Jan 03, 10 | 9:44 am

Just did your whole blog hop and I've never seen your products before...I'm thrilled to have found them from SCS. Thanks so much.

Lori Leng | Jan 04, 10 | 4:47 pm

I love your stamp sets. With all that is going on in the world, people need something that will sustain them during difficult times. The Word of God sustains and strengthens. My friends love receiving cards with scriptures on them. Thanks so much. Your labor is not in vain......

Gratefulp | Jan 06, 10 | 5:48 am

Yesterday I was searching for new things and I came upon a new product. It was encased in a bright pink plastic container. It had a cutter on the inside, ways to make envelops on the back of the container, there was a booklet with 24 pages in it and a DVD that took one through begining stage to expert. It was presented by an English lady with Blond hair. I've lloked and I can't find it anywhere can someone help me?

Bonnie Epps | Feb 18, 10 | 6:07 pm