1. Meet Floyd the Flamboyant. He used to hang out at the outhouse just outside the farmhouse but one day he met a family of peacocks that moved in up the street and it all went down hill from there.
2. He has sorta turned into a cross-dresser. He is trying to be the macho rooster that he has always been but he so loves the beautiful tail feathers of his peacock friends.
3. The farmer visiting the outhouse everyday (giggle!) is totally disgusted with him and forced him to find another home.
4. This vacant mailbox is so much nicer anyway and because it's not being used he can decorate it anyway he pleases! Being Flamboyant Floyd is not something he ever dreamed of being but its worth being able to live here!
5. I have been wanting to decorate one of these little Target $1.00 mail boxes for quite sometime and could not resist when I saw the outhouse. This took me forever to make!
This really fun and awesome Basic Grey Boxer Sticker Chipboard is from:
Registered: May 18, 2005 Location: In between a Rock and a hard place!!!! Posts: 34979
Sat, Jul 19, 2008 @ 10:02 AM
Ohhh I knew you would come up with something over the moon and you did not dissapoint! I LOVE THIS!! Fabulous Cindy, you are quite remarkable. With great admiration from my desk at work...( I am trying to get you to feel sorry for me..), Nancyruth
------------------------------ MY GALLERY
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Registered: June 13, 2005 Location: Magnolia, Texas Posts: 3212
Sat, Jul 19, 2008 @ 6:51 PM
Ok Cindy - I normally just LURK and enjoy but today I have to add my two cents. I don't know what is better - Your great stories OR your wonderful creations! I love your sense of humor. I think the reason I love your humor so much is because it reminds me of my *twisted* little self! I will never be able to express myself as wonderfully as you. My DH is sitting nearby in his recliner with the newspaper when I burst out loud over this one. He's like: What? What? My reply: That woman has pulled off another good one! Thank you for being *that woman* who always makes me smile. Thank you Cindy for bringing so much darn fun to our lives!
------------------------------ I was going to take over the world, But then I saw something shiny.
Registered: September 3, 2007 Location: native Texan living in N. GA Posts: 44594
Sun, Jul 20, 2008 @ 7:25 PM
This is just the living end, Cindy! Floyd is one flamboyant feathered friend. My feathered kids would be totally jealous of his fine feathers. This is so wonderful and I can only imagine how long it took.