1. Meet Floyd the Flamboyant. He used to hang out at the outhouse just outside the farmhouse but one day he met a family of peacocks that moved in up the street and it all went down hill from there.
2. He has sorta turned into a cross-dresser. He is trying to be the macho rooster that he has always been but he so loves the beautiful tail feathers of his peacock friends.
3. The farmer visiting the outhouse everyday (giggle!) is totally disgusted with him and forced him to find another home.
4. This vacant mailbox is so much nicer anyway and because it's not being used he can decorate it anyway he pleases! Being Flamboyant Floyd is not something he ever dreamed of being but its worth being able to live here!
5. I have been wanting to decorate one of these little Target $1.00 mail boxes for quite sometime and could not resist when I saw the outhouse. This took me forever to make!
This really fun and awesome Basic Grey Boxer Sticker Chipboard is from:
Registered: November 7, 2006 Location: Willamette Valley Oregon Posts: 23622
Sat, Jul 19, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
talk about over the top!!!!! this is wonderful, I love Fred's tail feathers and would pay to see him shake them! Maybe you could put one of those memory chips in the lid and when someone opened it up, they would hear, whole lotta shakin' goin' on!!!!! You, MotherMark are a treasure!
------------------------------ Susan~~~One4Joydaily I'm a FAN CLUB member, U? MY GALLERY of visual Delights MY BLOG