1. Okay, here I go again with these little boxes. I thought this would be cute to give a fellow stamper or a person who is into sewing as a combination card/gift.
2. It's hard to get a decent photograph. The photographer got a side shot that I will put on my glob.
3. I cannot tell you how many times I put the buttons in, figured out I needed them out to do something, took them out, put them in again and then needed them out again and put them back in! Holy cow, I took them in and out about 5 times! Duh!
4. This sketch was perfect for this idea because of the shape of the box matching the shape of the main panel of the sketch. My card is 5" X 6" though, because of the size of the little box.
5. Rub-ons work really good on these little boxes! I cut slits in the pocket box to thread the ribbon through to hold it on the card.
This basic grey boxer paper, boxer rub-ons, and little pocket box are from:
Registered: January 1, 2008 Location: Germany Posts: 873
Wed, Jul 16, 2008 @ 5:27 AM
What a great gift! I'd love to receive this, too!
------------------------------ Please visit my gallery or blog! Thank you! Christiane
Do not grow weary - but gently - to the wonder - as if a bird should light - hold out your hand. (Hilde Domin, 1909-2006)