My card process...
1. make the flag using a piece of Not quite Navy and strips of weathered BGP (Crafty Secrets Radiant Paper Pad).
2. Sponge N Q Navy ink on all edges before adhering.
3. Run through Swiss Dot embossing folder.
4. Drag vanilla craft ink across the blue portion of the flag.
5. the rest is easy...crumble paper and drag ink across the mustard background.
6. Tear sentiment paper , ink and sponge, lightly score a grid pattern.
7. attach ribbon, mount Crafty Secrets image with dimensionals
Hope you like it!
Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008 GMT Views: 362
Registered: September 19, 2006 Location: Akron, Ohio Posts: 10088
Mon, Jun 09, 2008 @ 4:16 AM
Way to go PammyJo!!! This is awesome!!! Love the creativity in this one ... you never sease to amaze me with your imagination!! GREAT job and thanks for playing again! Hope your graduation weekend went well!!!