This is certainly a card I never would have made without TLC170 ... but I am very happy with how it turned out.
I started with TLC07 (paint chip cards) ... then I realized that meant I had to find some paint chips that worked with one of the color challenges ... and thankfully I found one that worked for CC01 (gable green & green galore). After that, it was on to the sketch challenges to find one that would work with my paint chip ... I decided on SC03 (the paint chips are the tuck-in cards).
The background is one of those happy accidents ... note to self, do a better job of cleaning your background stamps ... looks like dark brown was the last color I used :^)