I am slowly getting these challenges done. Isn't this stamp the cutest. I started out by piecing the 2 Americana dp made by k&C. I used my distressing tool to rough the sides of the paper and mounted to cream on to not quite navy c/s. I also used my paper tearing ruler for the strip across the card. I stamped the bee with black stazon onto cream c/s. I colored the image using my primascolor pencils with mineral spirits. I got carried away a little bit with using my diamond glaze and stickles but I don't think its looks bad. I added the star brad for the flag and small rhinestones for the flowers. I also used my tearing ruler for the cream and burgundy c/s to mount. It is mounted with pop dot squares. I hand wrote the sentiment with a white galazy pen. This was a great challenge for me! TFL!
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 GMT Views: 635