This is my submission for TLC167, the diorama card. The instructions were very easy to follow. I made this one 4.25" high instead of the pattern, which was 3". I also changed the cut outs to ovals (cut with my nesties on the CB) because I don't have the required circle punches. This format fit my picture better anyway.
There is a lot of coloring here, and some detailed cutting around the sunflowers, but other than that it went together pretty easily.
I used Prisma Pencils and Gamsol to color the images, used the CB to cut the corner treatments to look like a porch lattice corner. I used Stickles on the butterflies and dragonflies.
Date: Monday, May 5, 2008 GMT Views: 707