Created for the limited supplies challenge. This also fits the ways to use it challenge. For items that have been sitting collecting dust, I used a reversible cork metal edge tag, some primas, which I sponged to darken the color a bit, and 2 colors of card stock that I rarely use, perfect plum and sahara sand. I also used a piece of hoarded dp.
The main image was colored with markers and spritzed with water before stamping. Then I used my aqua painter to soften the image a little bit.
The cork is sponged with plum, so the color blended better with the card stock. I inked the metal edge with black stazon and heat set it. The edges of the image layer are sponged and the edges of the dp are sanded.
I thought the background was too plain, so I stamped the smallest stamps randomly all over, but now I'm not sure I like that. I think a background stamp would have been better, but I already had the triangles glued down.
Date: Friday, March 28, 2008 GMT Views: 3815