I made this card for three challenges. This one was hard for me since I have limited supplies. I tried using Botanical Garden first but it was not long and skinny enough for the sketch challenge so I changed to Time Well Spent. I had trouble finding three different textures for the sketch challenge. None of my DP worked. So I ended up using the Swiss dots on the Cuttlebug and using the challenge from last week using the negative Cuttlebug effect. I tried embossing the flower using iridescent ice but it does not show up at all. I had to use the Bashful Blue paper since that was the only ink I had that matched this challenge.
Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 GMT Views: 1150