What an interesting sketch. Surprisingly, I found it a lot easier to work with that I thought I would. I'm also combing this as a second entry in Mon's technique challenge.
I'm thinking I should have called this "Energizer" cause it kept going, and going, and going. I probably should have stopped a few "one more thing"s ago, but I didn't. The copious amount of glitter glue was still very wet when I took this pic, so it still looks slightly warped where it's heaviest. This will be for my sis who is turning one of those "0" numbers this year. I didn't want to do the black/over the hill thing. (Actually, I did, but I'm being a nice sister here.) So I used some of her fav colors. Let's see if she picks the right number.
The center panel is the cb number folder which was inked w/ Kpad Riviera prior to embossing. The sentiment was stamped using the same ink and I went over the lines w/ different colors of gel pens then used a water brush to bleed the color. The letters were filled in w/ stickles.
The top and bottom were dry embossed w/ a stencil, then totally covered w/ glitter glue. Go figure. The little bows were stamped, cut out and popped up slightly. The dots were done w/ a yellow souffle pen. TFL
Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 GMT Views: 1026