(with apologies to Mothermark)
Here's the story:
1.My Mom saves everything!And I mean everything!
2.She gave me a bag of greeting cards she had been saving since 1944 (I was born then!).
3.The first card my brother gave me was this little cowgirl (I was seven, he was a baby).
4.I had been saving it (genetics!) to use on a special card....the reason will be at the end.
5.I had to replace the hat, because it said Happy Birthday Sister.
6.There was no stamping involved, but it was involved, nonetheless.
7. I have wanted a sentiment - She was good with rope - because it just *killed* me.
8. How nice that we were to use our own writing, as I haven't been able to find those words.
9. so...today I used those words on this special card...but I have NO IDEA who to send it to.
10. It's a lot, I know, but all this was integral to my making and uploading my card today. PHEW!
11. Thanks for looking, and if you have any suggestions, PLMK.
Date: Friday, February 22, 2008 GMT Views: 479
Registered: May 18, 2005 Location: Connecticut USA Posts: 35832
Fri, Feb 22, 2008 @ 7:51 AM
oh I adore that vinatge image, please scan it to your computer, it is priceless! I laughed out loud when I saw this, your saying cracks me up too!! cant think off the top of my head who you can send it to, I am not aware of anyone in the rope industry off the top of my head. Priceless AnnE!!