1. This was a card of MANY "firsts" for me.
First time I:
-Used SU cardstock (ever)
-Used my new In Color ink pads
-Used my new Canvas BG stamp
- " " " A Little Bit of Happiness set
- " " " Priceless stamp set
- Tried paper piercing with my new mat stack
- Used my new Distressing tool kit
- Used my new Signo white gell pen to draw dots (it's harder than it looks!)
- Used my Prismacolor pencils + OMS that I've had for a few months
- Tried the Tapestry technique
Creating this card was both fun AND challenging for me! (but that's the point, right?)
If you have taken the time to read all this and look at my card, I appreciate it and thank you for your time!!
Now I can go and look at everyone else's creations!
P.S. Your Feedback/Comments deeply appreciated if you have the time. TIA! :-)
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 GMT Views: 559
Registered: September 19, 2006 Location: Akron, Ohio Posts: 10118
Wed, Jan 30, 2008 @ 4:19 PM
WOW . . . I can not believe all the *firsts* . . . this card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Surely you've done some of these things several times to get it so perfect. Love the 'IN' colors and you've worked them so well here! Keep up the good work and look forward to your next 'card of first'!