Had a lot of fun with this challenge and giving it to my sister for Valentine's Day.
For the strip in the middle of the card front, I used Sahara Sand and and Crop-a-Dile to add the embossed rows.
For the flower, I used the large flower from Time Well Spent and stamped with Real Red classic ink onto Shimmery White card stock. Colored it in with Read Red and Basic Black marker and cut it out. Layered that on top of Basic Black and cut it out again. I like this technique on flowers because it really makes them pop. For the middle, I stamped one of the small flowers from this set with Basic Black and colored it in with markers, layered it on top of a 3/4" circle, and attached it to the large flower which I then attached to the card front.