Here is my story:
1. I have been very busy at work these past few weeks. This week things moved from crisis to backlog. I was excited that I would not have to work tomorrow (Saturday).
2. When I got home, there was this wonderful package from my friend, Cindy (Mothermark).
3. The package contained this great card, a matching kitchen towel and a coffee cups stamp. Some people might say it is teacups, but I know it is really coffee cups.
4. Also in this package was a huge bag of coffee. Cindy knows I LOVE coffee.
5. The last thing that was in this package was a matching 'pot grabber'. I am not really sure what a pot grabber is. It looks a lot like a pot holder so I think I will get hot things out of the oven with it.
6. I am going to have the most wonderful weekend with drinking delicious coffee, playing with a cutie coffee cup stamp and NO work.
7. Thanks so much Cindy, you made my weekend! I am enjoying a cup of the most awesome coffee right now!
Date: Friday, January 25, 2008 GMT Views: 603
Registered: January 21, 2007 Location: Guilderland NY Posts: 53325
Tue, Feb 12, 2008 @ 3:31 PM
She is a incredible and cleaver woman! I loved the way this card came out! Cindy also sent me her mickey/minnie card that she did for the polka dot challenge! Love it! She is truly a wonderful and remarkable person.
------------------------------ PROUD FAN CLUB MEMBER Design team Totally StampaliciousQFTD-05 FS-219 temporary design team for Bugaboo