Below are the directions to make the leopard print CS:
1. Start with white glossy paper and sponge More Mustard. Cover the entire piece of CS
2. Crumple wax paper twice and then brayer Chocolate Chip on to the wax paper.
3. Lay the wax paper, ink side down, on MM card stock.
4. Brayer the back side of the wax paper to transfer the CC ink on to the MM. This will give you a beautiful two-tone image. (BTW-the wax paper technique is called Frosted Cardstock)
5. Stamp Safari BG stamp with Basic Black ink. Now you have a leopard print cardstock. I can't wait to see what you can do with this technique!!!
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2005 GMT Views: 1053
Registered: November 8, 2004 Location: NE Wyoming Posts: 310
Sat, Feb 19, 2005 @ 11:03 AM
That is great! Thanks for sharing your instructions! You did a wonderful job!
Thrilled to say- I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstator!
"It will pay any man to serve God and to keep His commandments the few days he lives upon the earth." -Wilford Woodruff