I needed a few more anyway. I actually simplified this card before today for necessity purposes...I made many of these and timing and materials became issues.
1. smaller size...51/2 X 4 1/4 orginal was 5 1/2 square
2. I changed sentiment shape....original was stamped with star from star-studded season and cut out by hand(before large star punch was available...taking way too long to cut those out), then sponged alittle.
3. less layers....no choc chip on dp and no pp on square....layers were time consuming and I did not have much of this striped dp
4. no hardware...time factor
5. no ribbon....time factor
6. smaller size with no bulk allowed me to mail these at 41 cents each instead of 58 cents...I know sounds cheap of me, but it does add up.
7. Saved me a lot of time with assembly
Kuddos to Shel(papermoon04)this was a card layout case of hers from feature stamper...so this is a case of a case of a case....Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Date: Friday, December 21, 2007 GMT Views: 999