1. Take a A4 (SU medium) envelope and fold in half.
2. Open up and cut the flap down the crease.
3. Close left-side of flap. Presenter made a statement about how she's talked to SU about making the envelope glue taste better, but until they do she uses the aqua painter to wet the flap.
4. Wheel on front and back of envelope.
5. Attach layered image to front with ribbon underneath. Ribbon should be placed so that it wraps around the folded card and ties on the right-side.
This is a great project to show at workshops. It's quick, easy and shows lots of SU products (stamp set with matching wheel, envelopes, cardstock, decorative scissors and ribbon).
Date: Friday, February 11, 2005 GMT Views: 319