Here is my submission for today's Featured Stamper Challenge. I am in LOVE with Beverly's gallery, and was going to do one of her shaker cards, but since I have to do them for Christmas Cards, I decided to go with this beauty: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...mp;ppuser=2304
This is what I changed:
1) Colors of cardstock & ink;
2) Added a layer;
3) Changed the ribbon material and added a bow;
4) Used the ticket corner punch on the sentiment;
5) Did an extra row of piercing and pierced around the sentiment;
6) Put a rhinstone in the center of the flower; and
7) Used a patina spray on the entire card.
Thanks for a great challenge and congrats to TexasGrammy!!
Thanks so much for looking!!
Date: Sunday, November 25, 2007 GMT Views: 1400