This is my card for today's sketch challenge. This is my story:
1. I made this card for Jamie from Arkansas. Jamie is new to SCS, she joined this month.
2. I met Jamie in Maddy's thread. Jamie posted in Maddy's thread requesting Maddy's address so that she could send Maddy a card.
3. This was a very thoughtful and caring gesture considering Jamie was diagnosed in May, is fighting her own battle, and has been hospitalized 7 times since her chemo started in July.
4. Maddy's cards have been such a source of happiness for her. Jamie, a mother of three, is living day to day and I wanted to bring a bright spot to Jamie in each and everyday when she picks up her mail.
5. If you would like to send Jamie a card, here is the thread I started for Jamie.