This is the card I made for today's inspiration challenge. This is my story!
1. I was totally inspired by today's inspiration peice. I just failed to find any paper that would work with the colors.
2. I have been having fun with these pinwheels that StampOwl and her friends turned me on to. They are way easy using a tag punch.
3. Mine don't spin...my life is spinning fast enough than to be making cards that spin too! I could get dizzy and fall over and injure myself!
4. I made this card for Lori, the GM at one of the restaurants. She had some pretty heavy duty girly surgery. Pretty much everything girly-wise that you can take out of a girly girl, they did! She's still a girly girl, just minus some girly girl parts.
5. This card is huge! No....I did not resize the pinwheels smaller. It is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 and on the inside there are five pages that can be signed by the approximate 65 people who will be signing it!
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2007 GMT Views: 862
Registered: February 7, 2007 Location: Alberta, Canada Posts: 13951
Sat, Nov 10, 2007 @ 8:10 AM
It's so purty!!! Your girlie-girl will love this!! Anyways, it's not the traditional parts that make us girls...it's all the other things men don't have...like compassion, common sense, brains...ok, ok, I'm kidding!! Some men have compassion!!
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni Proud Fan Club Member
Registered: February 22, 2006 Location: Casselberry, Florida Posts: 44495
Sat, Nov 10, 2007 @ 8:52 AM
What a pretty card -- and you are wonderful for making such a thoughtful card. Putting additional pages inside for signatures is a great idea. I'm sure your girly-girl friend will feel loved when she receives it. And not having girly-girl stuff inside does not make one less of a girly-girl!!!