This is my card for today's sketch challenge. Thanks Roxie for coming up with great sketches every week! This is my story:
1. I made this card for Shirley (wannabcre8tive) who as many of you may know, is a Boxer lover like no other!
2. Not too long ago one of her boxers (Jake) visited the vet and Shirley found out he had cancer.
3. Shirley did all that she could to keep him alive including changing his diet and medicating him to slow the cancer down.
4. Shirley had to put Jake to sleep on Monday, he was suffering too badly. Now Jake is in heaven with Savannah Rose, another boxer of Shirleys. Jake was only 5 years old!
5. Here is a picture of Shirley's four boxers. Jake is either the one with the red collar on or the one under the white boxer. (I think!) Shirley you will have to clarify!
Registered: August 30, 2006 Location: Massachusetts Posts: 47412
Wed, Nov 07, 2007 @ 5:09 AM
what a wonderful card for Shirley - how awful to suffer that loss twice in such a short time - but the love of an animal is worth everything we go through for them! and I'm sure Jake appreciate all of Shirley's caring love for him!
Great design with all the paw prints and the space for a nice picture of Jake!