This is my card for todays inspiration challenge! This is my story!
1. We were to get inspired on our own! Yikes! That might be a little scary! We were to choose a person to make a card for personally.
2. I recently had a birthday and my sister sent me this cute little purse. Of course I took one look at it and immediately thought...I can make a card like that! What? You guys don't do that?
3. So this inspiration challenge was perfect...make my sis a thank you card...complete the challenge.
4. This little purse had a hard time getting to my house. It was sent FedX with 2 day quaranteed delivery on the 17th and arrived Friday, the 26th! Took eight days. FedX must count four days as one! When did they start doing that? A big mystery.....
5. Guess what? My sis gets her shipping money back and I still get this cute little purse!
Thanks Marilyn (mlj-mlj) for the awesome ribbon you sent me for my birthday. I used some on this card!
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2007 GMT Views: 772
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57688
Sat, Nov 03, 2007 @ 7:51 AM
What a super cute inspired card to match that cute purse! I love your design on this, and that red panel pops with the black and white! The photo corners are very striking. What a great sis to send you this awesomely fun purse!