This is my card for today's sketch challenge. This is my story:
1. This card is not for the rapper dude named 50 cent! I don't know him and the last place I would be sending 50 cents would be to his house! I am pretty sure he has lots more than 50 cents laying around his house!
2. Sometime back I was whining about having to work and not being able to stay home all day and stamp. I commented on wishing I would win the lottery!
3. Shelly (Papermoon04) made and sent this card to me which included two Michagan Lottery tickets!
4. I told Shelly if I won anything I would send her half! This card is for Shelly! I shoulda got this card done a long time ago but I had to wait until I had 50 cents! Bwahahaha!!
5. Shelly...I would tell you to spend this on some nice ribbon or something..but your taste in ribbon is a little more pricey than what this could buy. I know! It could pay a portion of the sales tax!
Thanks Renee (happystamper05) for the awesome sparkley black and silver paper! It's so cool!
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 GMT Views: 867
Registered: June 15, 2004 Location: Denver, Co Posts: 14427
Wed, Oct 24, 2007 @ 5:40 AM
Gotta love all those brads! Perfect embellishment for this card. If Papermoon is smart she will listen to what our mothers told us and save half and spend half. Oh no, that only gives her a quarter.