This wasnt the way I planned to have this card come out. I started with the CB Traffic Jam folder onto Forest Green c/s and used a small whole punch for the edges. I then added eyelets around the sides. I sponged with black ink onto the folder to give it a more dirty look. The stamps used were all from the Michaels $1 stamps, except for the spider web. I stamped the spider web using black stazon onto black c/s and went back over it also with the embossing powder and heat gun. I stamped the images onto Forest Green c/s with Black Stazon. I also did the same process with the embossing and heat gun on the witches body. I then cut the images out. Once I had all the images all embossed, I layed them out onto the sponged white c/s. I used 2-way glue and added glitter to the witches hat and shoes for the buckles. I needed something for the arms, so I came up with an idea using the capital "L" from my Sizzix die cuts. Embossed as well. The black cat is also embossed and added glitter for the eyes as well. I then mounted the card front to black c/s. After I stamped the spider hanging from the web, I used Liquid Applique for the eyes. I also put a small dot for the center of the eye with my black sharpie. I used tacky tape to make sure everything would hold. TFL!
Date: Monday, October 22, 2007 GMT Views: 571