This is my card for today's sketch challenge. This is my story.
1. I really wanted this set! I got it from Stamps4sanity! Thank you Joanne, you are so kind!
2. I really wanted to make a thank you card for her using this set. I did!
3. I really wanted to use these fun copper brads I got when I visited a stamping expo with my friends. I did!
4. I really wanted to have 5 stars with brads showing! ( there is one under the main panel) Roxie said I couldn't turn my square!
5. I really wanted a new light bulb in the light fixture so this picture would not be so dark. I forgot to buy one, again!
6. I really wanted to win the lottery and stamp full time for fun. It could happen!
Sometimes we get want we want, sometimes we have to keep trying...Send cash for lottery tickets! (Yikes! I should probably tell you I am just kidding....I might be breaking some rule!)
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 GMT Views: 915
Registered: May 18, 2005 Location: Connecticut USA Posts: 35832
Wed, Sep 12, 2007 @ 5:07 AM
1. I work in a lighting store, what kind of bulb do you need??
2. I really like your card, it is such a *dark horse*.
3. Make sure you have on matching shoes before you leave your house!
4. I love your stories, you are SOOOOOOOO funny!!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Stamp Like You Mean It
Registered: March 24, 2006 Location: Posts: 38813
Wed, Sep 12, 2007 @ 5:28 AM
Holy Cow! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this design! The brads are wonderful and I love how you have the WANTED going up the side. I'll have this set by Thurs- so into the favs you go (again!). Hope that lotto thing works out for you! LOL!
------------------------------ Pat Smethers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36327
Wed, Sep 12, 2007 @ 5:34 AM
hmmm have to comment again for this one ... came back to see what colors you used for this and had another look ...... finally registered that you stamped the word wanted on the thin panel ..... duhhhhhhhh .... I thought it was some background you had done first up ...... guess I should have put my glasses on ;)