I made 2 samples, but in my class we will be making the one with the 2 pumpkins - it also uses Apple Cider dp and jumbo eyelets with the Cro-a-dile. For the pumpkins I used Pumpkin Pie craft ink and cinnamon mixed with clear ep (thanks Jess and Lisa for the fab idea!)
Directions adapted from article in Stampin' Success. Text on card reads as follows:
1. Create scented embossing powder by mixing 1 1/2 parts clear embossing powder to 1 part of any of the following: sugar-free drink mix, sugar-free creamer, spice such as
cinnamon. (Note: MUST be sugar-free.)
Choose your scent to coordinate with your stamp image.
2. Stamp a bold image with Versamark or Craft Ink (choose based on your image and the color of your scented
embossing powder mixture).
3. Cover with the scented embossing powder and heat (just like regular heat embossing).
4. Allow to cool and finish your project.
5. Rub or scratch image to experience the scent.
Date: Monday, September 3, 2007 GMT Views: 1393