1. I was informed by The Photographer this morning that I should have outlined the H and the P (Heather's initials) with white so they could be seen better. I told him I've made a mental note of that for future reference!
2. There is no doubt in my mind that many, many people are losing sleep at night wondering what Mickey Mouse looks like without his ears.
3. With one look at my card here today I have instantly assisted many in getting a good night's sleep. I feel good about that!
4. After my experience today, I personally think Mickey and Minnie Mouse owe their success and their huge popularity and bank account to their ears.
5. Heather, your gallery is truly *amazing*. I was not familiar with your cards and I truly enjoyed doing some *gazing* this morning. You are awesome!
Thank you to LilLuvsStampin and *stampingstar* for the awesome black and white striped ribbon.
I changed: the colors and the images. I pretty much stayed true to the layout.
Date: Sunday, September 2, 2007 GMT Views: 850
Registered: July 24, 2004 Location: glendale, AZ Posts: 16765
Sun, Sep 02, 2007 @ 7:47 AM
1. knowing what I know now, i certainly will sleep better at night. thanks for the amazing story !!!
2. now onto the card, mick-nificent !!!
3. love the Big bold initial and every detail you put into this card
Registered: April 12, 2005 Location: SW Michigan Posts: 63488
Sun, Sep 02, 2007 @ 9:20 AM
Hmmmm, so Bertie sent you the striped ribbon. I will be watching your gallery and hers for my May Arts ribbon as I am sure you guys are laundering it to other sources or something. I love the earless mice peeking through the initials and the cute flowered dp too. You card is darling even if the photographer had criticism. Good thing (at least I hope) he is not a portrait photographer, can you imagine telling some lady she would look way better with eye shadow? I think you need to fire your photograpehr and figure out how to use that darned camera on your own!